About the role
- Pack fresh fruit and vegetables
- Repackage bulk items such as tea bags, coffee, sugar, salt, rice, flour, menstrual products, diapers and other items.
- Inform Food Bank Programs Coordinator or Team Lead of shortage of any items.
- Dependable and punctual, with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively on a team with a positive attitude.
- Experience handling or knowledge of various food products is considered an asset.
- Ability to lift 10-20 pounds.
Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
3 to 6 months
The Mississauga Food Bank, 4544 Eastgate Parkway, Mississauga ON, L4W 3W6
Our Application Process
Complete and submit the application form above.
Our Volunteer Programs Specialist will contact you to chat further about the role and your availability.
If you are confirmed for a role, our Volunteer Programs Specialist will provide details for onboarding and how to create your account in our Better Impact platform.
If this volunteer role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
More Volunteer Opportunities
If you would like to see other available volunteer opportunities, please click below!