About the role
- Restock Food Bank 2 Home shelves with food and personal care items.
- Repackage bulk items such as tea bags, coffee, sugar, salt, rice, flour, menstrual products, diapers and other items.
- Inform Food Bank Programs Coordinator of shortage of any items.
- Help manage inventory by recording restocked items on tracking sheets.
- Dependable and punctual, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Experience handling or knowledge of various food products is considered an asset.
- Ability to lift 10-20 pounds.
Monday, Tuesday or Thursday 2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. OR Wednesday 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
No time commitment.
The Mississauga Food Bank, 4544 Eastgate Parkway, Mississauga ON, L4W 3W6
Our Application Process
Complete and submit the application form above.
Our Volunteer Programs Specialist will contact you to chat further about the role and your availability.
If you are confirmed for a role, our Volunteer Programs Specialist will provide details for onboarding and how to create your account in our Better Impact platform.
If this volunteer role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
More Volunteer Opportunities
If you would like to see other available volunteer opportunities, please click below!