About the role
- Learn fresh and frozen food quality guidelines.
- Clean and disinfect work area prior to sorting food.
- Perform routine quality checks of fresh and frozen food.
- Separate good product from the product that needs to be composted.
- Maintain cleanliness of the sorting and storage areas on a frequent basis.
- Follow all directions of warehouse staff.
- 16 years or older, with a mature and positive attitude.
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team with a positive attitude.
- Experience or knowledge of handling food products considered an asset.
- Important Consideration: For those with food allergies, please be advised you will be potentially exposed to all types of food.
- Covid-19 Vaccine required.
Our Application Process
Visit our volunteer calendar to find a ReclaimFRESH shift.
Once you find a shift that works with your schedule, follow the prompts to sign-up.
If you are confirmed for the shift, our Volunteer Coordinator will provide details for training, onboarding and more.
If this volunteer role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
More Volunteer Opportunities
If you would like to see other available volunteer opportunities, please click below!