About the role
- Maintain a neat and tidy reception area.
- Welcome all visitors and clients with professionalism.
- Manage incoming calls and emails, prioritize and route them appropriately including those who are looking for emergency food support.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Complete general admin tasks as needed including preparing mailings or data entry.
- Assist visitors with COVID-19 and vaccination screening protocols as required.
- 18 years or older, with a mature and positive attitude.
- Must have business-level verbal and written English skills.
- Relevant education and/or experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse groups of individuals.
- Ability to communicate with respect for the privacy and dignity of those seeking emergency food support.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- COVID-19 Vaccine required.
Our Application Process
Complete and submit the application form above.
Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to chat further about the role and your availability.
If you are confirmed for a role, our Volunteer Coordinator will provide details for onboarding and how to create your account in our Volunteer Hub platform.
If this volunteer role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
More Volunteer Opportunities
If you would like to see other available volunteer opportunities, please click below!