We need your help to raise $1,700,000 and
450,000 pounds of food by January 6.
This holiday season, give fresh food and hope to your hungry neighbours in Mississauga
by supporting Mayor Crombie’s 2022 Holiday Food Drive.
46% of food bank users in Mississauga have gone into debt to buy food. For these vulnerable neighbours, the rising cost of living means they will have to choose between buying food and paying for other necessities.
With your help, we can ensure that everyone in Mississauga has healthy
and appropriate food to share around their holiday table.
Give the gift of food and hope this holiday season and feed your hungry neighbours today!
Here’s how you can support this year’s Holiday Food Drive:
- Make a financial donation – Help raise money to enable us to purchase fresh food in bulk and provide food for healthy meals to neighbours.
- Sign up today and create your very own Holiday-themed fundraising page in support of your hungry neighbours. Set your own fundraising goal, share it with your friends, and celebrate in a meaningful way this holiday season.
- Join Mayor Crombie’s Corporate Challenge – Gather your team and compete against other Mississauga-based companies to raise the most funds and food for neighbours in need!
- Organize a food drive and collect urgently needed items for The Mississauga Food Bank – Scroll down for more information on how to register!
- Participate in 12 Days of Giving – From December 1 to 12, collect the food and household items our neighbours need the most.
- Join us for our Holiday Drive-Thru Food Drive – Drop off your donations at The Mississauga Food Bank during this festive event!
- Donate food at one of our drop-off locations!
- Spread the word – Share updates with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or LinkedIn.
- Check out our volunteer opportunities!