We need your help to raise $1,500,000 and
300,000 pounds of food by January 7.
This holiday season, give fresh food and hope to your hungry neighbours in Mississauga. Join our Holiday Food Drive and together we can raise $1,500,000 and 300,000 pounds of food!
With your help, we can ensure that everyone in Mississauga has healthy and appropriate food to share around their holiday table.
In the last year, almost 26,000 hungry neighbours visited a food bank – almost 7,000 for the first time. By joining us in the fight against hunger, you will give a neighbour fresh food and peace of mind this holiday season and into the new year.
Give the gift of food and hope this holiday season and feed your hungry neighbours today!
Here’s how you can support this year’s Holiday Food Drive:
- Organize a fundraiser or food drive – Scroll down for more information on how to register.
- Make a financial donation – $60 provides food for 120 meals!
- Participate in 12 Days of Giving – From December 1 to 12, collect the food and household items our neighbours need the most.
- Join us for our Holiday Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive – Drop off your donations at The Mississauga Food Bank during this festive event!
- Check out our volunteer opportunities – We’re looking for food sorting volunteers and more.
- Spread the word – Share updates with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or LinkedIn and don’t forget to tag us!