We need your help to raise $1,500,000 and
300,000 pounds of food by January 7.
This holiday season, give fresh food and hope to your hungry neighbours in Mississauga. Join our Holiday Food Drive and together we can raise $1,500,000 and 300,000 pounds of food!
With your help, we can ensure that everyone in Mississauga has healthy and appropriate food to share around their holiday table.
In the last year, almost 26,000 hungry neighbours visited a food bank – almost 7,000 for the first time. By joining us in the fight against hunger, you will give a neighbour fresh food and peace of mind this holiday season and into the new year.
Give the gift of food and hope this holiday season and feed your hungry neighbours today!
Here’s how you can support this year’s Holiday Food Drive:
- Organize a fundraiser or food drive – Scroll down for more information on how to register.
- Make a financial donation – $60 provides food for 120 meals!
- Participate in 12 Days of Giving – From December 1 to 12, collect the food and household items our neighbours need the most.
- Join us for our Holiday Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive – Drop off your donations at The Mississauga Food Bank during this festive event!
- Check out our volunteer opportunities – We’re looking for food sorting volunteers and more.
- Spread the word – Share updates with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or LinkedIn and don’t forget to tag us!
Organize a Fundraiser or Food Drive
You can start a fundraiser or a food drive!
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Register your fundraiser or food drive.
- Check out our resources page for downloadable posters, and fundraising ideas. There are creative ways to fundraise and host food drives virtually or with no contact during COVID-19.
- Raise money and food in support of The Mississauga Food Bank!
- Join us to celebrate during this festive season and drop off your donations at our Holiday Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive, happening Saturday, December 18 from 10:00 am – 2:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Shelita Yacoob at 905.270.5589 ext. 237 or email@example.com.
12 Days of Giving
Join our 12 Days of Giving to collect our most needed food and household items! It’s a safe, fun and meaningful way to come together with your loved ones as you gather donations to feed your hungry neighbours.
Holiday Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive
Join us to celebrate during this festive season and drop off your donations at our Holiday Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive, happening Saturday, December 18 from 10:00 am – 2:00 p.m. at The Mississauga Food Bank, located at 3121 Universal Drive.
Proudly sponsored by:
Help promote the Holiday Food Drive
- Holiday General Food Drive poster
- School Challenge poster
- Corporate Challenge poster
- Community Challenge poster
- Urgently Needed Items
- Most Needed Food Items
- Most Needed Items
- Curbside Food Drive Guide
Social Media Graphics:
Healthy Pallet Bingo Challenge
Join the challenge and donate a skid of healthy food!
The Healthy Pallet Bingo Challenge is a great opportunity for you and your team to make meaningful change by donating a skid of our most needed items to the Holiday Food Drive.
CBC Sounds of the Season
Help make the season more kind for our neighbours who experience hunger with a gift to The Mississauga Food Bank through CBC Sounds of the Season. Starting December 1st, join CBC Toronto for a month-long celebration of community and kindness in support of food banks across the GTA.
Tune in to your favourite shows online at CBC.ca on December 3, 10, 12, 17 for special Sounds of the Season programming.
This year’s Holiday Food Drive is proudly sponsored by:
This year’s Holiday Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive is proudly sponsored by: