Help raise $1,000,000 and
300,000 pounds of food by January 8.
The Holidays will look different this year and it is more important than ever to come together to feed hungry children, seniors, families, and neighbours in Mississauga. With your help, we can continue to serve the growing number of neighbours in Mississauga accessing emergency food.
Since March, almost 27,000 neighbours have reached out for our support. There has been a 63 per cent increase in people visiting food banks in Mississauga, over half of which are accessing emergency food for the first time. By joining us in the fight against hunger, we can ensure all our neighbours have enough healthy and nutritious food this holiday season and into the new year.
Give the gift of food and hope to your hungry neighbours this holiday season.
Here’s how you can support this year’s Holiday Food Drive:
- Organize a fundraiser or food drive! Scroll down for more information on how to register!
- Make a financial donation! $60 provides food for 120 meals!
- Participate in 12 Days of Giving! From December 1 to 12, collect the food and household items our neighbours need the most.
- Send us photos and videos of your participating in our campaign and you could be included in our campaign thank you video! Make sure your submission is taken horizontally, they can be emailed to email@example.com with the subject Holiday Video
- Spread the word! Share your fundraising progress with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Donations can be brought directly to The Mississauga Food Bank at 3121 Universal Drive or dropped off at any fire station in Mississauga. Click here for more details.