Are you looking for a fun way to engage your corporate team while promoting wellness in the workplace? Join the Community Growing Circle Today!
The Community Growing Circle is a fantastic way to promote employee wellness while simultaneously providing Mississauga’s most vulnerable neighbours with an additional source of healthy produce.
With the help of The Mississauga Food Bank and Scotts Canada, we will help you build a workplace garden that your employees can tend and whose produce will be donated back to local food banks.
How does it work?
1. Simply complete the registration form below to get started
2. The Mississauga Food Bank and Scotts Canada will work with you to choose your garden’s site and size based on what you are comfortable with maintaining. You will receive a Miracle-Gro® Growing Kit to help your garden thrive!
3. You choose what to grow. Carrots, onions, watermelons … the choice is yours!
4. Your employees would sign up to tend the garden for a certain number of hours each day.
5. Come harvest time, TMFB will make arrangements to have the produce picked up and distributed across the city to those who need it most.
In proud partnership with
For more information, contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 905.270.5589 x228.