Help raise $500,000 and
150,000 pounds of food by May 2!
Spring is in the air and you can help spread warmth and joy to neighbours in need.
Your support ensures hungry children, seniors, families and neighbours across Mississauga can continue to access healthy and appropriate food.
Because of you, we are able to provide food for almost 500,000 meals every month. That’s a 25% increase compared to the amount of food distributed pre-pandemic! With your support, we can continue to meet the growing need as more neighbours turn to their food bank as a lifeline.
The first $10,000 donated will be matched, dollar for dollar by Scotts Canada Ltd. to provide healthy food for
twice as many meals!
Here’s how you can support this year’s Spring Food Drive:
- Organize a fundraiser or food drive!
- Make a financial donation! $60 provides 120 meals x 2 with the match to equal 240 meals!
- Send us photos and videos of your family participating in our spring campaign and you could be included in our campaign thank you video! Please try to send in horizontal format with the subject line “Spring Food Drive Video”.
- Spread the word! Share your fundraising progress with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or TikTok.
Food donations can be brought directly to The Mississauga Food Bank at 3121 Universal Drive
or dropped off at any local fire station in Mississauga. Click here for more details.
The Spring Food Drive is generously sponsored by:
Thanks to our friends at Scotts Canada Ltd., the first $10,000
donated will be matched and your gift will be doubled!
Scotts Canada Ltd. has been a proud partner of The Mississauga Food Bank
for over a decade and their generous support of the Spring Food Drive means that we can provide healthy food for twice as many meals to hungry neighbours.
Organize a Fundraiser or Food Drive
You can start a fundraiser or a food drive!
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Register your fundraiser or food drive.
- Check out our resources page for downloadable posters, and fundraising ideas. There are creative ways to fundraise and host food drives in-person or virtually.
- Raise money and food in support of The Mississauga Food Bank!
- Get your donations to the food bank by May 2, 2022 and Spread the word – Share updates with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or LinkedIn and don’t forget to tag us!
If you have any questions, please contact
Community: Shelita at 905.270.5589 ext. 237 or email@example.com.
Corporate: Shelita at 905.270.5589 ext. 245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Food Drive Resources
You can help promote the 2022 Spring Food Drive by downloading and sharing these resources.
Spring Food Drive General Poster
Spring Food Drive Corporate Challenge Poster
Spring Food Drive Community Challenge Poster
Spring Food Drive School Challenge Poster
Social Media Graphics: