Help raise $200,000 and
150,000 pounds of food by April 11!
Spring brings a renewed sense of energy. This year more than any other year, help feed hungry children, seniors, families, and neighbours and make for a brighter tomorrow.
Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, more than 30,000 neighbours have reached out to us for support. We have more than doubled the amount of food that we’re giving out in our community. It is critical that we continue to fundraise to support the growing need for emergency food in our community. With you by our side, we can ensure no one in Mississauga goes hungry.
This spring, the first $10,000 donated will be matched, dollar for dollar by Scotts Canada to provide twice as many meals!
Here’s how you can support this year’s Spring Food Drive:
- Organize a fundraiser or food drive!
- Make a financial donation! $60 provides 120 meals x 2 with the match to equal 240 meals!
- Participate in our Contactless Scavenger Hunt.
- Send us photos and videos of your family participating in our spring campaign and you could be included in our campaign thank you video! Please try to send in horizontal format with the subject line “Spring Drive Video”.
- Spread the word! Share your fundraising progress with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Food donations can be brought directly to The Mississauga Food Bank at 3121 Universal Drive
or dropped off at any local fire station in Mississauga. Click here for more details.