We need your help to raise $1,500,000 and
500,000 pounds of food by Thanksgiving.
Help us raise much-needed funds to provide healthy and appropriate food for 1.5 million meals.
We see higher prices everywhere, from fueling up at the pumps to filling up grocery baskets. For neighbours already living paycheque to paycheque, the rising cost of living means they will have to choose between buying food and paying for other necessities.
For every dollar donated, The Mississauga Food Bank will be able to provide nutritious and appropriate food for 1 meal for a hungry neighbour in need through our network of over 50 agencies. Help us continue to feed more hungry children, seniors, families, and neighbours this Thanksgiving.
Join The Mississauga Food Bank’s 2022 Thanksgiving Food Drive and feed your hungry neighbours today!
- Make a financial donation – Help us raise enough money to provide fresh food for a million meals.
- Brand new! – Sign up today and create your very own Thanksgiving-themed fundraising page in support of your hungry neighbours. Set your own fundraising goal, share it with your friends, and celebrate in a meaningful way this Thanksgiving.
- Organize a food drive and collect urgently needed items for The Mississauga Food Bank – Scroll down for more information on how to register!
- Donate food at one of our drop-off locations!
- Spread the word – Share updates with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or LinkedIn.
- Check out our volunteer opportunities – We’re looking for volunteer drivers for our Food Bank 2 Home program and more!