We need your help to raise $400,000 and
200,000 pounds of food by October 17.
This Thanksgiving, be the reason why everyone has access to healthy food. Join us for Mayor Crombie’s 2021 Thanksgiving Food Drive and together we can raise $400,000 and 200,000 pounds of food this Thanksgiving!
This year, more than any other year, is a time to reflect and give thanks for making it through one of the toughest years together as a community. In the last year, over 25,800 hungry neighbours visited a food bank – over 6,800 for the first time.
For every dollar donated, The Mississauga Food Bank will be able to provide nutritious and appropriate food for 2 meals for a hungry neighbour in need through our network of over 50 agencies. Help us continue to set the table and feed more hungry children, seniors, families, and neighbours this Thanksgiving.
Join Mayor Crombie’s 2021 Thanksgiving Food Drive and feed your hungry neighbours today!
- Make a financial donation – Help us raise enough money to provide fresh food for a million meals.
- Organize a food drive and/or fundraiser – Scroll down for more information on how to register!
- Donate food at one of our drop-off locations!
- Spread the word – Share updates with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or LinkedIn.
- Check out our volunteer opportunities – We’re looking for volunteer drivers for our Food Bank 2 Home program and more!