The Newest Way to Feed Your Neighbours…My Own Fundraiser
We get it, the holidays are a time to spend with family and friends, doing things you enjoy together. You want to give back to help the community, but you’re worried you don’t have the time.
That’s why we’ve introduced My Own Fundraiser! With just a few clicks of your mouse, you can set up your own fundraising page (like Buddy the Elf’s page below) to help make the holidays a little warmer for the thousands of Mississauga residents who come to us for wholesome food.
You can personalize your page with your message and image, and send invitations to friends, family and co-workers to help reach your goal. It’s really that simple.
Here are some ways you can use it:
- Fundraising in lieu of gifts – Perhaps in honour of an important birthday or your wedding
- Recognizing a special event – For the opening of a new facility, at a party, or festival
- In the office – Set a goal and if your colleagues give enough to reach your goal, maybe the boss will shave his head!
- In Memory – Honour a loved one by raising money to feed your neighbours
- For an “a-thon” – Maybe it’s snowshoeing across the province, skipping rope all day, or a dance-a-thon, you can collect pledges online
Questions? Contact Mike at 905-270-5589 x227 or email@example.com.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.