We’re back with our weekly wallet-friendly recipes. And this one’s a peach of cake to make. Sweeten up your Mondays with these Peach Cupcakes for just a quarter per serving!
Peach Cupcakes: 24 Servings
- 1 box golden cake mix ($1.97)
- 3 eggs ($0.57)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil ($0.35)
- 2 small cans of peaches ($2.97)
- Frosting of choice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for canned peaches. Using a whisk, whisk the mixture just to combine.
- Once combined, whisk rapidly for 2 minutes, fold in drained canned fruits.
- Scoop mixture into paper cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick is inserted into the center and comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before frosting.