We are committed to doing all we can to protect our community while continuing service to our network of agencies and vulnerable people across the city.
We can’t do this without you. Please consider supporting The Mississauga Food Bank today.
Why The Mississauga Food Bank needs your help during the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Vulnerable families can’t afford to stock up food for days. With your help, we will ensure they have enough.
- Some neighbourhood food banks in Mississauga may need to close for various related reasons. Your gift will ensure there is no interruption of service for families who rely on the food bank for food.
- With schools closed for three weeks, your gift will help families provide meals usually received at school or in before or after school clubs.
- Many fundraising events have been cancelled. Your help will keep our shelves stocked for anyone who may need food during this stressful time,
- Grocery stores can’t keep their own shelves stocked, so donations of non-perishables and fresh food are not coming through our doors. We need to rely heavily on purchasing at this time.