We’re heading into the second week of our Annual Thanksgiving Campaign and we still need your help to raise $125,000 and 225,000 pounds of food by October 13.
Here’s a list of 5 simple ways you can get involved this year’s campaign!
1) Fill a bag with some of our Most Needed Items.
Then drop them off at our warehouse OR any participating Fire Stations and Grocery Stores.
Need ideas? Check out some of our most needed items below:
2) Challenge 5 friends to take the #OneBagChallenge
Taking the #OneBagChallenge is easy. Follow the five simple steps in the video to get started:
3) Sign up to Volunteer in a Grocery Store on Thanksgiving Weekend
On Thanksgiving weekend, you can help us hand out food drive bags and ask for donations of food and funds at local grocery stores!
Shifts are 3-4 hours and are family friendly.
4) Register a Food Drive for your Community Group, School or Local Business
Whether it’s your goal to collect food, raise funds or a combination of both, events of all sizes play an important part in raising awareness about hunger in Mississauga and providing the food and funds we need to feed our hungry neighbours.
5) Donate funds online to help us source and distribute even MORE healthy food!
The dollars you give make a HUGE difference in the lives of your hungry neighbours. Every $2 provides 5 meals for the families, seniors, and kids who rely on our programs every day.
It takes all of us to feed our neighbours. THANK YOU for your support!