Welcome to The Mississauga Food Bank!
The Mississauga Food Bank is the central food bank in Mississauga, Ontario serving 2.8 million meals each year through our network of member agencies. Did you know that 51% of our clients are children under age 18?
Your donations and support are vital to ensuring we can provide food to thousands of individuals and families across Mississauga who rely on us each day.
- Your Donations in Action – Delivering the freshest food and reducing waste
We bring home the groceries and load the refrigerator with food. Gradually, products we don’t often use make their way to the back of the…more
- Welcome to our new board members!
Since last month we’ve been very fortunate to welcome three new members to our Board of Directors. Graham Walsh, Shawn McMurter and Bill Dunne bring…more
- Transglobal Systems Of Canada – 30 Year Anniversary
Jun 20, 2013 11:00 am
- Food Choices When Money is Tight – Member Agency Event
Jun 21, 2013 12:30 pm
- Paint the Town Red – Canada Day – Port Credit
Jul 1, 2013 9:00 am
- Food for Thought – Monthly Open House
Jul 3, 2013 6:00 pm
- Hunt for Hunger – St. Mary’s Food Bank
Jul 6, 2013 10:00 am