- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
- Clear the clutter and help families in Mississauga
- CFRE 24-hour Broadcast
- Managing Social Safety Nets
EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS.
93% of our funding comes from community sources, with the remainder coming from the regional government.
The Mississauga Food Bank relies on support from the community; and when you support the food bank, you know that you’re actually making a difference in the lives of those in need.