- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS.
One of the amazing things about The Mississauga Food Bank, is that it is truly an organization for the community, supported by the community.
93% of our funding comes from community sources, with the remainder coming from the regional government.
The Mississauga Food Bank relies on support from the community; and when you support the food bank, you know that you’re actually making a difference in the lives of those in need.
For every $1 you donate, we are able to distribute 3 meals!