- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
We positively impact the lives of those who are hungry in our community by effectively sourcing, managing and distributing food.
- We provide food to our clients via our community partners
- We are recognized as leading the fight against hunger in Mississauga
- We are an integrated partner in the social network alleviating poverty
What We Do
The Mississauga Food Bank is the central food bank in Mississauga, Ontario supporting over 65,000 clients each month through over 154 food programs, placed in neighbourhoods across the city where need is highest. We serve almost 2 million meals each year, and thousands of individuals and families rely on us every day.
The Mississauga Food Bank is a federally registered charitable organization: 11892 7011 RR0001