- Preventing food waste on Earth Day and everyday
- The Mississauga Food Bank needs the community to shop its Spring Drive Grocery List
- Under the Big Top – photos from our gala
- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
We positively impact the lives of those who are hungry in our community by effectively sourcing, managing and distributing food.
- We provide food to our clients via our community partners
- We are recognized as leading the fight against hunger in Mississauga
- We are an integrated partner in the social network alleviating poverty
What We Do
The Mississauga Food Bank is the central food bank in Mississauga, Ontario. We provide food for 2.8 million meals each year through member agencies in neighbourhoods across the city where need is highest. Thousands of individuals and families across Mississauga rely on us every day.
The Mississauga Food Bank is a federally registered charitable organization: 11892 7011 RR0001